To Our Highly Valued Customers
- Our sales office is open to take orders and answer questions seven days a week at 1-800-541-0271.
- However, our manufacturing plant is closed until April 7. Note that all U.S. table pad manufacturers are closed at this time.
- Our governor mandated “Stay at Home” orders for all non-essential businesses, starting March 22–April 7. This delay adds about 2 weeks to our normal delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks, as long as no new order is issued.
- Customers paying Expedite fees at the time of ordering will be prioritized when manufacturing resumes.
- All orders are made up on a first come, first served basis; so we recommend placing an order to secure your place in the queue.
- The process of manufacturing a custom table pad just takes time! Each table pad order is custom-made from start to finish and each order is totally different from the next. Couple this fact with the fact that there are only a few companies that actually manufacture custom table pads, we ask everyone’s patience—in order to manufacture and facilitate making the same quality product.
- We apologize to all our valued customers that have current orders in the system, and to customers placing new orders at this time, for this inconvenience! We do however want all our employees and their families to be safe through these troubling times, and to do what we feel is our part of our civic duty in keeping as many people in our immediate circle from harm’s way.
- Pioneer has made custom table pads for over 108 years now. We feel, hands down, we manufacture the finest table pad in the United States. Pioneer knows that with making the finest product, along with our outstanding customer service, we will prevail!
What to Expect
- When orders are taken, whether by phone, mail or email, each customer, prior to entering an order in the system, is given a projected ship date.
- Customers with orders in the system can add 2 more weeks (at this time) to their projected ship times.
- New orders will be given a projected shipping date, at the time when their order is completed and just before entering our system.
- Customers paying Expedite fees at the time of ordering will also be given their projected delivery date, at the time when their order is completed and just before entering our system.